No GMAT required for admission in Top MBA colleges in the US
Below we will list seven MBA programs that don't require GMAT in the US.
Many of these schools will require additional materials or experience to replace the GMAT exam.
1. Executive MBA at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
2. One-Year MBA at Hult International Business School
3. Executive MBA and MBA in Financial Management at Lubin School of Business at Pace University
4. MBA at Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at University of Delaware
5. Professional MBA at the College of Business at Florida International University
6. Executive MBA at Sawyer Business School at Suffolk University
7. Executive MBA at Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California