How to find a job in Dubai?
We all have atleast once in lifetime, tried to get a job in a place like Dubai (UAE). It is considered one of the most sought after places where you can have great savings, no taxes and enjoy luxurious life. While in the current situation, it is a little difficult to find a job in Dubai, you may find the below useful in your search:
- Register on popular job portals, sites like Bayt, LinkedIn, Internsme (they have listings for full-time, part-time and contractual jobs), Gulf Salary, Monster Gulf and Naukri Gulf among others. There may also be suitable listings in the classifieds section of leading newspapers such as Gulf News or online on classifieds websites such as GetThat.
- Build a strong and attractive resume- You are a product, and a resume is your advertisement. A great resume should summarize and highlight your strengths, skills and experience in a way that grabs the attention of the recruiter. You may also take help from professional agency or consultant.
- Apply directly on Company’s websites- all big companies such as PWC, KPMG, Marriot, Emirates, etc have a fully functional career portal within their website. The best part about applying directly is that you can track your application by yourself.
- Be active on Linkedin- It’s is a great forum to look for positions and also to network with and follow people that are from your domain of work
- Keep learning something when you are waiting to get your dream job- This will possibly help and enhance your career