Top 10 CA Firms in India
CA Firm provides various types of Professional services like Audit, Taxation. Advisory and Certification etc. Please find attached list of Top CA firm in India who are experts in providing professional services:-
- Lodha & Co.:- Operate both in India and Internationally. They provide professional services to a large number of corporate clients, central banks, banks, insurance companies, public sector corporations etc.
- Deloitte:- is the largest professional services network in the world both in revenue and network services of the basis of a number of professionals, it is the largest professional services network in the world.
- Price Waterhouse Coopers:- has been the world’s second-largest professional services network in terms of Revenue as surveyed in 2014 and is one of the Big Four Auditors and stands neck to neck with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
- KPMG:- Having its global headquarters in Amstelveen, Netherlands, KPMG has been considered as one of the largest professional services companies in the world.
- Ernst & Young:- is a multinational professional services firm having its headquarter in London, United Kingdom. In terms of Revenue, it has been ranked as the world’s third-largest professional services firm surveyed in 2012.
- BDO International:- stands at the fifth rank for providing the largest accountancy network in the world.
- Grant Thornton International:- is a UK based firm that has its branches in almost 125 countries. This firm is known for generating very high revenue which is more than 4.5 billion dollars.
- RSM International:- ranks the 7th largest among the professional services network for audit, tax, and advisory firms. It takes pride in holding the 6th rank as the largest global provider of tax services in the world.
- SS Kothari Mehta & Co.:- SS Kothari has been one of the highly reputed firms in Delhi and has its branches in 100 other countries.
- Agarwal Ramesh k & Co:- is a national Indian firm that is based in Jamshedpur and provides its services in the field of audit, consulting accounting and allied areas. The firm has 4 branches in India with 9 partners. The main objective of this firm is to provide professional services to the people of India.