Online learning facility for Company Secretary students
For better learning experience of Company Secretary students, ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) has introduced an e‐learning portal which is available on ICSI website for Company Secretary Foundation Programme & Executive Programme. As per the portal, it will also be extended to Professional Programme in due course. Students all over India from rural and semi‐urban areas as well as from other countries can avail of this 24x7 on‐line study facility as the portal can be accessed anytime anywhere.
Some of the features of the e‐learning coaching course are:
- Complete syllabus covering all papers
- Media-rich (audio, video, animation, graphics etc) & highly interactive course content
- Students can choose coaching for the entire training or 1 or more modules or 1 or more subjects of choice
- Students can learn anytime, anywhere and any number of times
- Step by Step method of solving problems
- Practical examples and Case studies by industry experts
- Discussion Forum – Post your questions and get the faculty answers within 48 hours. Also, the student can view answers to questions raised by other students
- Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) / Chat with faculty regularly during LVC. Facility of viewing
archived classes in case of missed lectures or wish to revise again
- Difficult terms explained in detail
- Network with friends: Students can see who are all studying online and even chat with
- Download Notes given by faculty to your computer or even print it
Students can download the notes on their mobile to study on the go, right up to the exam Hall. Feedback received from students who have studied through e‐learning and passed their exams are also available on the e‐learning website.
The online CS Course includes:
· Web-Based Training (WBT)
· Quick quizzes & Mastery test
· Hyperlinks & Hot‐Spots
· Live Chat and Discussion Board facility
· Exciting multimedia slides covering the entire study material.
· Video-Based Training (VBT™)
· Quality Video Lectures
· Learn from expert faculties replicating classroom training experience
· Questions at regular intervals
· Live Virtual Classroom (LVC)
· Live broadcast of lectures over the internet
· Interact Live with the faculty to remove your doubts /Queries on difficult lessons Conducted on specified date & time with playback facility
The e‐learning module will enable the students to have access to learning and faculty support at any time as per their convenience. To make it interactive, modules such as Discussion Boards and Online Chat has been established. After the proposed virtual classroom facility under the e‐learning portal starts, students will be able to interact live with the faculty.
Undergoing of e‐learning is in addition and not in substitution to compulsory postal tuition. E‐ learning is designed to provide a virtual contact between the teacher and the taught. Students intending to join e‐learning are, therefore, required to pay additional fees as determined by the Institute from time to time.
Online SIP and EDP ‐ Now the students can complete the mandatory Student Induction Programme (SIP) and Executive Development Programme (EDP) online thru the e-learning portal.