How to get a rank in CA final?

Want to know how to get rank in CA final? Until you don’t desire high, you won’t be able to achieve high and if you are reading this article, you must have dreamt big. Not just better, you aim to be the best in the crowd.

Image Description
Coaching
Image Description
Created By Admin Last Updated Mon, 29-Jun-2020

How to get a rank in CA final? 

Want to know how to get rank in CA final? Until you don’t desire high, you won’t be able to achieve high and if you are reading this article, you must have dreamt big. Not just better, you aim to be the best in the crowd. Hope you are working to achieve a single-digit rank in your CA Final exam. Well, that’s not easy even if you had been a meritorious student in your school days, also, not impossible even if you are an average student.

Remember, there is no shortcut to success, which means no substitute for hard work. The more you sweat while preparations, the more you relax while searching for a job. You may have known that; smart work is as important as hard work. Smart planning is very critical considering the volume of syllabus and expertise required. If your schedule for studying is smartly planned, the chances of getting a rank in CA Final are higher.

Also, a thorough knowledge of each subject is extremely critical. There is always a factor of luck in these kinds of competitive exams. For example, you may have prepared 99% of the syllabus but the main question covering maximum marks is coming from the remaining 1%. It is practically impossible to remember each and every topic by words but if we understand the concept and practice extensively, we can achieve any target.

Here, we are sharing some useful tips which will give guidance to students who are aiming for a rank.

  1. Start early: Procrastination should be avoided when it's about studying. Starting preparation at an early stage gives enough and sufficient time to cover a 100% syllabus. More early you start, more time you get for revision, and more time you give for revision, more you remember.
  2. Make a timetable: The planner or scheduler always helps us to manage our time more efficiently. Try various apps that are a fun way of making a time table. If you don’t like any design, you can draft your own.
  3. Be positive: Always have a positive mindset and stay away from all kinds of a negative environment.
  4. Be familiar with the exam pattern for the previous 5 years exams: Get help from your seniors/fresh qualified CA’s and get tips on the type of questions and any pattern if they can tell. There are chapters in each subject which carries a maximum weightage of marks in the respective paper. You can be thorough with those chapters to secure maximum marks.
  5. Get the best coaching but never compromise on self-study: There is no replacement of self-study no matter you get classes from the best teachers. You must give time for self-study to gain extensive knowledge and more confidence.
  6. Practice: The last two months before exams should be dedicated to practicing mock tests, revision test papers, and solving previous years' papers. Syllabus should be completed before this time so that you can practice more. However, don’t stress yourself if you are not able to finish the syllabus, you can cover them later along with practice test papers