How to Study for CA Final without Coaching
Clearing CA final gives ultimate satisfaction and immense happiness to a student who has invested more than 4 years in this course being one of the toughest exams in India. Thus, proper planning with full confidence is the most basic need for any student. Only joining coaching classes is not sufficient as it is just for helping in preparation. The main task is to prepare yourself in a way that you pass the exam with good marks. Here, we share with you some useful tips if you want to clear CA without any coaching -
- CA Final preparation should start from the day when you clear CA IPCC Exam.
- Prioritize your Subjects of interest as you need to score maximum marks in these subjects.
- Practical Subjects will help you to score maximum marks when you will present your answers in the exact format as required by ICAI.
- Proper knowledge about each subject is important for scoring maximum marks in the exam.
- Daily study is required for clearing exam of ICAI
- Proper strategy and practice from Question and Answer Bank are important.
- Guidance and subject knowledge from peers can also be obtained.
- Most important is Energy and strong willpower to clear the CA exam and get certified as a Chartered Accountant.