Online coaching advantages
Knowledge can be obtained from any source, online or offline, but the most important factor aspect is interest and dedication by individuals/students/learning professionals. Achieving any degree is to gain confidence and also lead as an example to whom people will look up to. Thus, it is important to enhance knowledge as much as possible. Classroom coaching helps students to interact with peers and have face to face discussions with teachers, however, there are some gaps which online teaching fills and makes the education more interesting and convenient. This article brings up the best advantages of Online coaching which may be useful for you to decide your option: -
- Increased access to Online Coaching Centres across India- Sometimes, a student compromises on the best teaching with the other coaching center because of his/her location. It is even more challenging when traveling is an issue with the current changing times. With coaching available online, a student can choose the best teacher of his/her choice and opt for the best teacher in different coaching websites. As the world is moving into the digital phase, even those very famous teachers who used to provide only classroom teaching are also entering the online platforms. Undoubtedly, options in Online coaching are far more than offline.
- Self-paced learning- Every student has their own speed of learning and grasping knowledge. Studying in a classroom requires a student to maintain a similar pace of learning as other students. In case of any lag or break, loss of information can happen which will have a cascading effect on the remaining coaching. While in the case of online classes, students can learn at their pace and as per their schedule. It is always more productive to study at the time when we are most attentive and active.
- Saves time in commuting- Students travel up to 3-4 hours to attend a class for just 2 hours or maybe a little more. Also not just traveling, its also about getting ready and after heading back home, we want to relax and take breaks. All this takes 6-7 hours which takes considerable time of the day. A student compensates this with their sleep which is very unhealthy in the long run. Thankfully with online coaching, all this time gets saved and students can give sleep its due time.
- Economical- Online coaching is not only beneficial to students, but also to teachers/owners who save classroom-related costs such as rent, electricity water, etc. With more competition in online classes these days, students can take leverage of availing the best discounts for the classes from best teachers.
- Flexible schedule- This advantage can never be possible in the case of classroom classes. You will have to study and be attentive when you are in class. On the other hand, online classes can be attended as per your comfort and when you really want to study. These days, recorded classes are available in most of the sites which can be accessed at any time and at any place.
- Additional resources – Online classes also provide additional res+ources such as notes, mock test papers, course-related updates etc which are also free of cost or at discounted prices. Some sites also offer free resources which students can explore and take advantage
CA coaching wishes all the students happy learning!!