While you need to study each and every topic, here are the important topics to set your priority:
Decision making, CVP Analysis, Pricing decisions (~25 to 30 marks)
Transfer Pricing (~10 marks)
Standard costing (~8 marks)
Budget (~8 marks)
Transportation, Assignment (~10 marks)
CPA & PERT (~10 marks)
Linear Programming (~8 marks)
· Before starting your preparation for this subject, revise Cost & Management Accounting and Strategic management. This will help you to understand the concepts for SCM & PE quickly
· Begin your preparation with the . You cannot skip it at any cost. You have to go through it irrespective of whatever other resources you are referring to
· Ensure you are . Consult a mentor if any topic bugs you. You need conceptual clarity for answering case-based questions.
· well. These have a weightage of around 20% -30% marks and are generally asked to assess contemporary topics
· The objective of the case study is to apply ideas and insights from theory to real-life situations. covering a specific area. So, for the case study, you need to give a holistic analysis whereas, for case scenarios, s is required.
· Make with key points for quick revision
· Make your timetable and
· You need not be a master in all topics but if asked in the examination, you should also not go blank on any topic.
· from the practice manual. Eventually, you must be able to solve the questions without looking at the solutions. Make a note of your strengths and weaknesses
· wherever you feel stuck.
· Do go through . This will help you to understand what is expected in the examination. Try to use a similar way of presentation in the examination.