Common Reasons for failure in CA exams
Most of us know that the passing percentage in CA exams is very low. This makes many aspiring students afraid of taking up or continuing this course. Although there is no professional qualification which is considered as easy. Since the certificate of the course is proof that you are capable and expert in the related subjects.
We are sharing with you some of the common reasons why do we fail in CA exams:
1. Not enough revision: Due to many reasons, sometimes we are not able to give time for revision of subjects. This is a very important step while preparing yourself for this competitive exam.
2. Preparing to get just passing marks: The mindset of students is sometimes such that they only want to score passing percentage. Trying to get passing marks in each subject is not sufficient. Meeting the criteria of having an aggregate of 50% should not be ignored. For this, strengthening your core subject of your interest area as save you.
3. Fear: Thinking constantly about the result impacts our preparation and performance in exams.
4. Improper guidance: Sometimes we need guidance in studies either in the form of coaching or tips from passed out CA’s Right guidance is very important.
5. No plan or poor time management: Without a plan, we cannot manage to prepare this course which has such an extensive syllabus. There is no easy way to success. To achieve that, we mist plan out our schedule in the right direction.
6. Distractions: Last but not the least, we get distracted due to many reasons which divert our attention from studies. Though we may not ignore or avoid all circumstances, we should try to build our focus on studies as much as possible.
7. Cramming: We often try to cram while studying without understanding the concepts. CA exams are based on practical case studies that need an application on logic. If we don’t understand the concept, we cannot give the right answers.