How to increase learning power for CA exams?
Given the fact the syllabus of CA course is so fast and voluminous; a student needs to develop strong learning in all the subjects. For this competitive exam, students should gain knowledge from all the right sources for scoring well and qualifying.
Sometimes, it’s difficult to concentrate on subjects which are theory-based and we often find it boring. Because of this, we get distracted by other things which are not study-related and in the end, we waste our important time. Here we are suggesting some of the useful ways to increase or boost your memory and learning power:
1. Avoid mobile phones: This gadget has become an important part of our life. However, it’s the biggest distraction when you want to focus on studies. So try avoiding the use of the phone and if possible keep it on silent or switch off mode.
2. Study in a peaceful place: It may be a separate room of your house or a library. Find a place that is most comfortable and peaceful for you.
3. Make a plan and stick to it: Make a schedule and try to study according to that. You can always modify your schedule if the outcome or your preparation is not going as per the plan.
4. Make notes: For many students, writing increases the retention power and helps in practicing how to write in exams. Try this if it suits you!
5. Take short breaks: Our mind also needs rest to be active again. So take short breaks, use the phone, do things you like and then again get back to studies.
6. Meditate: Meditation has proved that we can do anything if we can control our minds. Try to meditate for at least 20 minutes a day and notice the positive change.
7. Stay positive and keep your spirits high: CA course needs a lot of patience and hard work. So be positive, energetic, and aim higher.