Due to Pandemic ICAI to start online revision classes for CA students
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced the commencement of Live Virtual Classes and Live Revision Classes for CA Intermediate and Final students starting from April 22. The online classes will be free of cost.
The exams have already been postponed to November 2020 amid the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
Virtual Revision Classes - Highlights
- Free registration to all students of Intermediate and Final.
- Intensive live classes- Cover all important topics in 2-5 days per subject.
- Timings: 7 to 10 am in the morning and 7 to 9 pm in the evening.
- Delivered on your laptop/desktop/smartphone.
- Interactive classes with the facility to raise questions and responses during the classes. Students can ask questions in live sessions.
- Notes for the respective classes and practice questions will be shared by the respective faculty.