How to prepare for Company Secretary CS Exams 2020?
Company Secretary is one of the reputed posts in India. A certified Company Secretary is hired to handle the legal aspects of a firm. A CS is responsible for the company’s tax returns, keep records, advises the board of directors, and ensures that the company complies with legal and statutory regulations.
CS Course has three level:-
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
Below are the steps to be followed in order to crack CS exam in an easy and faster way:-
1. Candidates should start preparation 6 months before the exam due date. Planning is the most important factor for clearing CS examinations. We should prepare a list of subjects and topics. Accordingly, the target should be set for clearing the exam.
2. Secondly, we should allocate time accordingly that is 8 hours subject-wise preparation is compulsory for clearing the exam.
3. Proper revision and practice the next day are important for increasing confidence.
4. Practice from revision test papers and questionnaires is important for enhancing confidence and efficiency.
5. Consistency is most important for any individual for cracking this exam. Hence, one should do a regular study for clearing this exam.
Thus, on the overall basis above provide you guidance for clearing this exam.